Boy was my face red...

jcordell
on 9/23/04 10:52 am - TX
I had my 10 week check up on Tuesday, and it was supposed to be with my surgeon. So I go in, get weighed, blood pressure, etc. and told to wait in the exam room for the doc. A couple minutes later the PA comes in and he's like "how's it going?" and I'm like "sup Brian?" and he goes "I'm not seeing you today, but I just had to come check you out. All the girls up front can't stop talking about how good you look and how cute you are." OH MY HECK! My face got immediately red and my ears got hot! I was sooo embarassed. This is, perhaps, the only time in my life I've actually felt something other than total embarassment and shame about my physical appearance. In retrospect, it's kinda cool. Especially because Barbara, one of the nurses, is a HOTTIE!!! Well, just thougt I'd post something to let everyone know there is hope for us July babies yet! The struggles we've faced are already starting to pay off--in more ways than one! All the love, Your WLS Bro -Jeff 338/271/188
alli E.
on 9/23/04 10:54 am - CA
WOW Hottie! U are a hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy for you! So how was the check up??? Did u get any phone numbers?!??!?! KEEP IT UP HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :sexy
IrishIze
on 9/23/04 11:09 am - NJ
Hey Jeff, in Weigh****chers, that's a NSV - Non-scale victory!! Congratulations - I think there's a lot of wonderful things waiting for us out there!! Thanks for sharing you hottie you.... Hugs, Nancy -46
joniliz2
on 9/23/04 12:08 pm - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
Jeff, That is soo cool! Must have made you feel great! Rewards--indeed! Joanie
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/23/04 1:17 pm - Oxnard, CA
Jeff... That is way cool!! You are a hottie, I agree!!! ;) Something happened to me to day that was pretty cool. Went to the atm at lunch and I was third in line. The guy in front of me, (watched me walk up) asked me if I'd been waiting long for the atm. Duh!! I was behind him. LOL Any way, he held the door to the ATM area and said you go before me. I dont think his girl in the car really appreciated that though, but I thought it was pretty cool!! Never would've happened before this surgery!!!
dana W.
on 9/23/04 9:09 pm - fort worth, tx
Well u go boy,,, thats the way to get'em!!! i happy for u,,keep u the good work.. dana
Heather M.
on 9/23/04 11:27 pm - Kirtland AFB, NM
Jeff - That is soo cool! You go on with your bad self you little stud puppy. I think for Christmas we're gonna have to get you a stick to beat all the girls back with. Isn't this such a wonderful gift we've been given. I remember being at the weight that I am now and feeling fat. Now I feel more confident and I must admit a little sexy. This was the greatest gift any of us could have given ourselves. Now Jeff, I'm an old married woman so you will have to keep me posted on all your wonderful dates. We do look at you as a brother here so don't be offened if we get a little protective of our hottie brother. This is always great to hear about someones life that is improving in ways that we sometimes forget about. Heather
threegetts
on 9/23/04 11:33 pm - Rio Rancho, NM
Hey Jeff!! What a great way to spend the day....being told how hot you are!!!!! Last weekend I went to Creede, CO with some friends and was sitting on a park bench while they were shopping and this guy comes over and sits down and starts talking to me. After about half an hour he asked me to go have lunch with him! I haven't been hit on in years, it felt so good. Of course I'm married and had to say no thanks. Anyway, enjoy these little victories! You deserve them!!! Cindy
kberkihiser
on 9/24/04 3:10 am - Lancaster, PA
Jeff, That is such great news!!!! I am so happy for you!! Pretty soon the ladies will be lining up! Kristy B 306/256/165
Melissa A.
on 9/24/04 4:22 am - North Lauderdale, FL
Congratulations Jeff!!! I just noticed that you and I have the same surgery day and our numbers are almost identical. Pretty cool!! I've gotten some good comments from people but definitely not as cool as what happened to you!!! Keep up the good work!!! Your WLS Sis, Melissa 339/272/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views