Thursdays what did you eat and exercise challenge!

C J.
on 9/22/04 6:09 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi everybody, yesterdays challenge really showed me I got a ways to go on eating and drinking.....so todays challenge is easy..get at least 50 grams protein and add 5 minutes to your exercise routine! Or start exercising if you haven't been. Looking forward to hearing how well we all do! CJ
joniliz2
on 9/23/04 1:22 am - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
I made the 64 oz yesterday..but the way I am going today I will never make that goal for today! Here's my plan... B-egg/ham/cheese sandwich...1 sl rye...cooked egg, 1oz cheese..1/4 sl of ham....was good but could eat about 2/3 of it L-looks like my CC protein drink..I have an apt with the dietician at noon S-Momentum Bar D-Tuna Salad on lettuce w/lite dressing S-Carbsmart ice cream 1/2 cup I have been walking 2.5 miles a day..I am going to wear wrist weights tonight! Joanie
Lalocaweta
on 9/23/04 1:14 pm - Spicewood, TX
Did I meet the goal??? HAHAHAHA - I have committed to having a the first time I meet the protein goal AND the H2O goal AND the exercise goal in the same day... Water - Almost there - will be at 64 by bedtime Food - B - 3 tablespoons concentrated protein (18 grams) Can't eat in AM L - Lean Hot Pocket w/ egg & sausage (9 grams) S - Mixed nuts (5 grams) D - Hamburger helper (10 grams?) 42 grams or so of protein...Good day protein wise for me... Exercise...Walked up and down the halls at school. Walked with police officer to a student's car to witness that the car had stolen street signs and beer in it...Walked around a daycare I took a student to visit.... But - no real exercise. But I am exhausted anyway! Anne
C J.
on 9/23/04 1:20 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
yea!!! I met the exercise challenge and got my protein in!! Still working on the fluids but I won't be near 64 ozs. B- Kashi and milk 15 gms D Steak and twice baked taters and green beans...40gms Who ever thought eating would be soooo hard! cj
IrishIze
on 9/23/04 11:42 pm - NJ
I got a lot of protein and calories in yesterday. I got some Unjury unflavored protein powder and mixed it in with everything yesterday - some of it was kind of gross, but I got it down anyway. I got in more water than I have ever gotten! I got about 46 oz which is great for me! I also got 607 calories and 84g of protein - and for the first time in a long time lost a pound overnight. This convinces me more and more that the more protein I get the faster I lose - also, getting some more calories in helps too. I walked about 3.6 miles today, and that is about average. Hugs, Nancy -47
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views