how much weight have ya'll lost

Sandy D.
on 9/23/04 11:42 pm - Mascoutah, IL
Had surgery on 7/20/04. Went in at 370lbs, currently 300lbs.
MargaretD
on 9/24/04 6:46 am - Nashville, TN
I am two months and three days and I have lost 48 lbs. I am at 190.4 and hoping to drop into the 180s this weekend. All my clothes are too big, but I am very hesitant to go shopping b/c those clothes won't fit for too long! I am really surprised at how there were some clothes I was so excited to (tightly) fit into again and now they are just too baggy to wear out of the house. Uncomfortably baggy! Wait a minute, am I complaining? Bad me!! I feel great and supremely happy to be so lucky with this surgery and my surgeon. I heart him! My heart hearts him!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Margaret 238/190.4/128
T R.
on 9/24/04 12:50 pm
You are doing great!! Don't worry so much, it will happen. Also, it helps your body adjust to the loss. I had my surgery on 7/8/04 and at 10 wks out I am down 50 pounds. I am pretty happy with the loss considering how long it would have taken me to do this without the surgery. What an awesome tool we have been given. Take care
Amy S.
on 9/25/04 2:00 am - conroe, TX
Thanks everyone for your words of encourgement. It really helped. Amy 260/221/135
Marcy B.
on 9/25/04 8:25 am - West Bloomfield, MI
I' had my surgery 7/20 and I am down 38lbs. Also slower than most- but I am down at least 2 sizes in clothes and I am losing inches like crazy. I am convinced that we have become obsessed with the scale! We have to keep doing what we are supposed to and the weight will come off. Last week at the dr's office he handed me one of those plastic things that is made to look like a glob of fat. He told me to hold out my hand and then he placed it in my hand. It was HEAVY! He said to me ...thats 5lbs...thats what you have lost this visit. So many things fluctuate...water. time of the month... poop schedules, etc....that its hard to be that critical of a weight loss at any given time. We just have to keep reminding ourselves.
cindy m.
on 9/25/04 7:42 am - Trenton, MO
I have lost 54 lbs since my surgery on 7/13/04. My starting weight was 352 and i weigh 298 as of today. I participated in and completed a 5k walk last weekend!!! My first ever!! You are doing great!!! Keep up the great work!!! Hugs, ~Cindy~ 352/298/140ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views