how much weight have ya'll lost

JulieSM
on 9/23/04 12:06 am - Hesperia, CA
I have lost 63.5 pounds! I started at 284 pounds though. Happy Day to you!!!
beverly T.
on 9/23/04 12:25 am - pahokee, FL
i started at 295.6.......i've lost 43lbs
renee M.
on 9/23/04 1:08 am - towaco, nj
hello and happy weight loss to you all !!!! i had my lap band surgery 7/28 and lost 45 lbs so far (and i havent had my band adjusted YET). i noticed around "that" time of month the weight loss slows quite a bit, but once its gone i go back to lose about 2-3 lbs a week. i also started exercising, i actually RAN a mile yesterday on the treadmill (havent done that since like my freshman year of high school) to me, its not the pounds that i lost that counts---its the amount of energy i gained since the surgery.... dont give up ! renee m,
SpyderS
on 9/28/04 11:47 am - Swedesboro, NJ
*That* time of the month? You can't say... your period? It is the year 2004. Spyder
Deejay
on 9/23/04 2:14 am - Sparks, NV
surgery 7/19 and I've lost 44lbs as of this morning. I feel like a slow loser, I gave up comparing cuz you just can't. everyone is so different. Your doing great!!!
kberkihiser
on 9/23/04 2:36 am - Lancaster, PA
Actually comparing helped me some, when I slowed down. I could see most were right where I was, a few were slightly ahead and a few behind. I guess it helped to see over all I was about average. Today I hit my first milestone - the 50 lb mark! My surgury was 9 weeks ago + (7/19/2004) I go in spurts too. This week alone I have lost alot, some may have to do with the fact my body is fighting a bronchitis infection. Upset me some bc it ruined my plans for the gym this week and will keep me from playing in my soccer game on Sunday. Better luck on geting to the gym next week I guess! But don't worry we all lose at different rates. Just be sure you get your 75+ grams of protien and your 64 oz of liquid each day and you should be golden. Kristy B 306/256/165
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/04 4:09 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I've lost 42lbs...unofficially, of course, until I go back to the surgeon for my 3-month appointment. Pamela 352/310/135ish
kellyh26
on 9/23/04 6:37 am - White Bluff, TN
Please don't compare yourself to what others have done, our body types and everything about each of us is different so everyone will lose different you'll drive yourself crazy trying to compare. I'm down 59-60 lbs depends what day it is .
curlysue 9.
on 9/23/04 9:21 am - Demopolis, AL
As of yesterday, I am down 45 pounds! I've got about 115 more to lose!
Lalocaweta
on 9/23/04 1:22 pm - Spicewood, TX
Surgery on 7/15...Went in at 260 pounds and I weigh 203 pounds as of today. (I AM going to meet my goal of 200 pounds on my birthday 10/2!) So - 57 pounds - and over halfway to my goal of 150. BUT.... I agree w/ everyone that all of us are different - you should not compare yourself to others....I follow my own "drummer" with this surgery and I recognize that I maybe losing faster as I gave up trying to stuff all the protein and calories that the surgeon says to get in in...I was just throwing it all back up.... You are doing great - your body will know what it needs to do! Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views