Wet Wednesday! 64 oz challenge

joniliz2
on 9/22/04 3:29 am - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
Minnie, Same here with plain water. I drink Fruit 2 O most of the time and today added a decaf iced coffee..so I am up to 40 oz. I have a 24oz Propel water that I will sip for the rest of the day..and that will make my 64oz. Guess its not as aad as I thought....(but the day isnt over yet!) J
cindy m.
on 9/22/04 1:57 am - Trenton, MO
Im trying ........already got in 16 oz of H20. Some days I can do it others I can't. Sometimes H20 hurts my pouch too but other days no. if it hurts then I drink crystal light or other sugarfree beverages. Cheers to all ~Cindy~
Marcy B.
on 9/22/04 9:48 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Does anyone else notice how busy we are with all this drinking and eating such little food. It feels like every minute of the day my mouth is going either drinking something or eating. Between potty runs and that who has time for anything else LOL!! Can't get my protein in today- trying with liquids. so very full on a whole lot of nothing.
IrishIze
on 9/22/04 11:51 am - NJ
It's so hard to get in all of the food and all of the liquids I need...especially when you have to wait 30 minutes before and after meals to drink. I don't know how people do it. Maybe down the line I'll be able to get in more than small sips. I'd love to be able to guzzle down a glass of cold water!! Hugs, Nancy -46
C J.
on 9/22/04 5:28 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Man..getting in all the fluid is HARD! I was able to get in 56 ozs but did lousy at protein because I was drinking all the time! Thank God for Propel or I wouldn't have gotten close. Tomorrow will be better after I pick up some more shake mix. How did everyone else do? CJ
IrishIze
on 9/22/04 10:45 pm - NJ
Well, I only got 36 oz of fluids, but I got 589 calories and 57g of protein and lost another pound!! Hugs, Nancy -46
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views