Wet Wednesday! 64 oz challenge

C J.
on 9/21/04 5:28 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Okay, yesterday the goal was to get to 50 grams of protein. Todays is to get to 64 oz's of fluid. As well as eating! So if you can get your protein and your fluid your doing great! See ya, CJ
dana W.
on 9/21/04 8:43 pm - fort worth, tx
I HAVENT DONE THAT YET.. AND I'M OUT 2 MTHS.. SHLD I BE ABLE TO HOLD 64 H20 AND 60GRMS OF PROTEIN? I FEEL LIKE A WHALE WITH ALL THE DRINKING..
C J.
on 9/22/04 5:21 am - Port Hueneme, CA
I haven't done it either...but thats what the docs expect! So this one is truly a challenge! CJ
joniliz2
on 9/21/04 10:55 pm - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
This is surely a challage for me! I am not sure I have ever reached 64 oz of fluid! I just finished a 16 oz protein drink...not sure I can get anything more in for the next hour..but I am going to try...going to let you know..I CAN do this! Joanie
C J.
on 9/22/04 5:23 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Yea!!! Terrific attutude....I think I can...I think I can.. CJ
IrishIze
on 9/21/04 10:55 pm - NJ
As I said in the post below, if I got 64 oz of fluids in, I'd have to be attached to an IV drip!! I will try and get more fluids in today though. My challenge will be to get in 50 oz. of fluids. The 50 g of protein is a bit easier.... Hugs, Nancy -46
C J.
on 9/22/04 5:24 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Good luck Nancy...I've never made 64 ozs either! CJ
MinnieMia
on 9/21/04 11:45 pm - SC
Now that I've found Smar****er I think I can do it! I consistently get my 70-80g protein in (thank you Carb Countdown Milk!) bu****er is a problem for me because regular ole water hurts. Swallow a steel marble anyone?!? Ugh. Smar****er with electrolytes doesn't hurt, though, so I think I can do it! I've got a 50.7oz bottle on my desk now...hope to be through it by the time I leave early today about 12n--but we'll see! Go guys! We can do it! MM
IrishIze
on 9/22/04 12:21 am - NJ
Plain water hurts my tummy too - I always say it's like drinking a glass of rocks!! I mix mine half and half with Fruit Refreshers lemonade and it doesn't hurt....go figure!! Hugs, Nancy -46
MinnieMia
on 9/22/04 1:36 am - SC
Me too! What is that about?!? I call it "lightening" my water so it doesn't feel so heavy! I mix mine with half a bottle of strawberry/kiwi or lemonade crystal light... Fuze slenderize "tropical punch" (whi*****identally, tastes like PEACH, not tropical punch...weird!) is another favorite liquid... My doc looks at me like I'm nuts when I tell him how much water hurts! Glad it's not just me that's nuts! M 262/251/216.6/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views