Two month anniversary. Time flies

SeeMeNow
on 9/21/04 7:39 am - Amery, WI
Hi everyone, Today is my two month anniversary of my surgery date! Amazing how time flies isn't it? I lost 16 lbs pre-op and then only 22 lbs since my surgery. That is a total of 38 lbs. It doesn't feel like enough, but, when I figure out the percent of weight lost, I come up with 44% of my extra weight is gone. That puts me at almost halfway!!! I am a lightweight, and knew the weight would be slow to come off, but, I have to say that I am happy with my progress so far. Happy anniversary to any others out there who had surgery the same day and I hope the weight is coming off quickly for you. Barb 208preop/194dos/170sofar
NadineM
on 9/21/04 12:11 pm - Vancouver, WA
Hi Barb, I am your long lost twin.....Hee hee! I started out 203 and had surgery on July 19th only a few days before you, and I am also 5'1"........ I have only lost 27 post-op and 10 pounds pre-op. It's so NICE to see someone else loosing the same as me.......!!!!! I know what you mean, where and how on our own could we have lost 15 pounds in each month. I am happy it is coming off slowly then nothing at all. And I am down 2 sizes so that makes up for the pounds. Keep in touch with me please......let's compare, because we are so alike, we can do that!!! Though I don't see your pic's??? What's up with that.....LOL Take care.......and Congrats on your loss....!! Hugs, Nadine
C J.
on 9/21/04 5:30 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Wow Barb! 44% of excess weight is totally awesome! CJ
brittypie
on 9/21/04 11:05 pm - Chicago, IL
RNY on 07/01/04 with
Triplets!!! I had Lap RNY on 7/1/04 and have lost just 31 pounds! Better than any diet I have ever been on though!!!!! Morning of surgery I was 250. We will get there!!!
us2bfat C.
on 9/26/04 8:53 pm - selden, NY
i had surgery july 9th and lost 55lbs time does fly.... life is beyond my wildest dreams Stacy 232/177
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views