2month check up

Kathy P.
on 9/21/04 2:36 am - AZ
I had my 2 month check up yesterday was down 47lbs is this pretty good? I was under 300 first time in a yr. Just have to keep the doritos out of sight. I have been craving them at least its 4 or 5 instead of whole bag. Kathy
Marcy B.
on 9/21/04 2:45 am - West Bloomfield, MI
It sounds to me like you are doing great. I have only had about a 26lb weight loss in about the same amount of time. Although I do weigh in today after having not weighed in for 2 weeks. I am losing tons of inches but the weight loss is slow. Go figure. Congrats on being under 300 can't wait until that happens for me...I think I still have 20 or so pounds to go. Wish me luck so that I don't freak out at the Dr's office at no weight loss. I NEED TO SEE THE SCALE MOVE!!! Marcy
cindy m.
on 9/21/04 2:47 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Kathy!!!! You are doing GREAT!!! Hugs ~Cindy~ -51
Shrinking-Violet
on 9/21/04 3:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
Kathy: WOW! 47 lbs. in 2 mos. is WONDERFUL! You are kickin' butt girl :D I know what you mean about Doritos. I always loved them. Have you tried the Doritos Edge snack chips? I get them at Target. They are low-carb and have a surprising amount of protein to them. I believe they are made with a combo of soy and corn. Honestly, the first few bites taste exactly like regular Doritos. It's the after taste that's a little wonky :Þ Angela O. 229/199/140
IrishIze
on 9/21/04 4:20 am - NJ
You're doing great, Kathy. I'm a chips girl too!! I sometimes really have the need for something crunchy and a bit salty. Do you have a Trader Joe's near you? I get the White Cheddar Soy Crisps and boy are they good!! I only eat 3 or 4, but it settles that craving. I don't have the nutritional info here at work, but they're not too bad for you.
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/21/04 5:01 am - Oxnard, CA
Have you tried the Wow Doritos?? They are fat free. I love them. Grant you I dont have them often, but man they sure do taste good.
C J.
on 9/21/04 6:37 am - Port Hueneme, CA
47 pounds is awesome....Pat yourself on the back and have a mini celebration! CJ
dana W.
on 9/21/04 8:47 pm - fort worth, tx
I KNOW WHAT U MEAN ON THE CHIPS LATELY I'VE WANT THE YELLOW BAG.. AND I NEVER ATE THOSE B4,,,,CAN I HAVE SOME??? PLZ MOM I WANT SOME SO BADLY. LOL,,,LOL,,,LOL I'M HUNGRY,,,AND EVEN WITH ALL THE WATER AND PROTEIN I STILL WANT TO EAT,, IT THIS NORMAL?? BUT AWESOME ON YOUR WEIGHT LOST,, I'VE ONLY LOST 36LBS AND I FEEL LIKE IT OUGHT TO BE MORE. DANA
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views