Look what I can do!!!!

IrishIze
on 9/21/04 2:29 am - NJ
Drumroll please - today I crossed my legs!! Not like a dock worker, like a lady!! Woohoo, the little things that can get me excited these days!!!
cindy m.
on 9/21/04 2:41 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Nancy!!! That is great!!!! You are exactly right its the "little Things" that are the most exciting right now!!! I love conquering the little goals!! Hugs ~Cindy~ -51
joniliz2
on 9/21/04 4:30 am - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
Congratulations! Isn't it wonderful?? I was just talking about that the other day..our kids were doing cartwheels on the front lawn. My friend said..I remember when I could do those! I said I could never do those..but I can cross my legs now (as I demonstrated). She was hysterical! Joanie
Debra O.
on 9/21/04 5:27 am - Chino, CA
Thats so great nancy...My legs are my biggest part of me, so I've got a few more lbs to go before I can do that. I have to tell a cute story though. When I go for walks in the evenings, my daughter and hubby come along usually, well Sunday night we were just leaving and there were a couple of boys from the neighborhood a couple of doors down from us, and as we walked by I heard them say something, then I heard my name. Well my daughter said they were all talking about how thin you are mom...I just had to laugh...even the neighbor kids are noticing...lol ~Debra
C J.
on 9/21/04 6:35 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Whooo Hooooo! What a wonderful thing! CJ
Irene S.
on 9/22/04 7:25 am - NJ
That is fantastic! I'm THRILLED for you! irene
Adrienne C.
on 9/22/04 9:35 am - Mahwah, NJ
Hi Nancy - from one in northern New Jersey to the other - - I congratulate you on your great accomplishment!! Small steps - big results!! It's wonderful news. Keep up the good work! Adrienne
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views