New Product

JackieF
on 9/20/04 7:19 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Everyone, I want to tell you about a new product I found at the supermarket today. I found 4C Carb Careful crumbs to use for chicken cutlets or meatloaf or anything you want to cook with. I read the label, as I usually do and found they are made with Soy Flour and Soy Protein. They have Plain and Seasoned crumbs. I got the plain because I usually just use onion powder, garlic powder and paprika to season the crumbs myself. The label says the serving size is 1/3 cup and it has 110 calories, 0 fat, 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, total carb 9g, fiber 5g, sugar 2g and protein 17g. The total net carbs is only 4g per serving. The crumbs are also on sale this week at Pathmark. the 12.5 oz container is $1.50 each. I have just tried a tiny bit and it is good. I am going to use it to make my chicken cutlets tonight for dinner. I just wanted to share this with you all. Jackie
cindy m.
on 9/20/04 7:50 am - Trenton, MO
Hello Jackie!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! Hopefully they have them here in So Calif. I know I will be looking for them. I bet it would be great for fish!! (We are a fishing family.) Hugs ~Cindy~ 352/301/140ish
C J.
on 9/20/04 10:37 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Thanks for sharing, I'll be on the lookout for this. CJ
jcordell
on 9/20/04 3:10 pm - TX
DAM! Sometimes I wish I knew how to cook. Do you think the crumbs would do well on a micro-waveable chicken tender? LOL! Congrats on your find! -Jeff RNY 7/7/4 338/272/188
JackieF
on 9/21/04 1:40 pm - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Jeff, How is Vegas? I have family there. I make my chicken cutlets in the microwave with just some spray olive oil in the glass pan. They came out fine. Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views