Exercise good, hairloss bad!

Sandy S.
on 9/20/04 9:11 pm - Surry, United States
I have had no hair loss yet, I had about 22 inches cut off prior to surgery so I wouldn't notice the hair loss so much! As for exercise, I am not up to jogging yet, but am walking very briskly! My dream is to run in a road race someday, so I keep plugging away! I walk a mile a day now, hoping to get up to more soon, just have trouble finding the free time to do it. As for your hair loss, I wouldn't worry, you are way cute and adorable now, and that can only get better!!!
Paige F.
on 9/20/04 11:37 pm - Lakewood Ranch, FL
Hey Jeff, You are awesome - 50 minutes for 3 miles!!! My nutritionist told me to make sure I get 60 - 80 g of protein a day to keep my hair in place. If you get less than that you are asking for trouble. AND, I saw on another post that you only had 19 g of protein the other day . Hopefully, if you watch the protein, you will keep your hair. If not, your still a cutie - don't worry - women love bald men. Paige 306/245/165
kellyh26
on 9/22/04 2:39 am - White Bluff, TN
Hey, Jeff I have also started the hairloss thing it's really no fun but they say it will end and it'll grow back small price to pay.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views