Looking for Vitamins

Patima
on 9/19/04 6:17 am - GA
Dr. Appel performs the Open Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass with Silastic Ring. In addition to the normal RNY with staples, there is a silastic ring forming a fobi pouch. From their surgical web page: "In this operation, a ring is placed around the stomach pouch which results in significant restriction of food intake. In addition to the advantages of the Gastric Bypass, the patient must chew food to liquid form which adds another dimension to weight loss. This operation has various names, one of which is a type of "Fobi" pouch." So it is sort of a double whammy. You can see a picture at lapband-atlanta.com (put the www. in front). Patti
SpyderS
on 9/19/04 9:21 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Ahh, I see. Thanks for the information. Spyder
Adrienne C.
on 9/20/04 8:55 am - Mahwah, NJ
Hi Phyllis, Wow - I see you do really have an issue with taking pills. I hope I was able to give you some information on vitamins that might help you out. The Isotonix gets absorbed within 5 minutes and tastes good. The same goes for the Tropical Oasis - except that the stuff looks like flat white paint. It tastes like orange and the consistency is not bad at all. The only real "down" side I've found is that they're a little pricey. For me they're worth the cost. I've noticed a difference in my energy level since taking these. I'm working out 2 mornings a week with a personal trainer before work and now back working full days.....I couldn't say that a month ago. It's all good. Hope you're doing well too! Regards, Adrienne
laura L.
on 9/21/04 7:00 am - Longview, TX
The vitamin issue is hotly debated that i decided not to take any chances . I buy the supplements from the Susan marie lych www.bariatriceating.com web site they are called Vesta vitamins
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views