Hi i'm new here

Nichelle
on 9/16/04 10:46 am - Bremerton, WA
Hello, I just figured out the site and wanted to post a hello to all you July people. I'm 6 1/2 weeks out and can I say I'm tired of pureed food. Actually tomorrow I will be exactly 7 weeks okay so only 1 more week to go. WOOHOO. I have the same problem is some of you. I hate protein drinks. I haven't been drinking anything for 2 weeks now and I know my surgeon would just kill me if he knew. I just can't stand the taste. I'm going to try the Detour bar I saw someone post and see if I can do that. I don't have a problem with sugar really. 15 - 25 grams is okay with me. I had a cup of hot chocalate (13 g) and it went down find so an hour later I had a second cup but when I took a sip of the third (yes I said third!!!) off i was to the bathroom so I figured out my limit. ANyway nice to be here and congrats to all on there weight lose. BTW i've lost 43 lbs and dropped from a size 24W to a 16 misses. Blessings, Nichelle
C J.
on 9/16/04 5:22 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi Nichelle and welcome. Sounds like you are doing are great, except for an occasional oops! When do you get real food? CJ
IrishIze
on 9/16/04 10:14 pm - NJ
Hi Nichelle, I know what you mean about the protein drinks. I have a hard time with them too, but I'm not able to eat enough protein, so I supplement with GNC Liquid Protein. It is a fruity tasting syrup, and 3 tablespoons = 18g of protein. It's much easier to get down 3 tablespoons instead of an 8 or 10 oz protein drink. You might want to try it. I'm too afraid to even try sugar!! Have you tried the sugar free hot chocolate? Congrats on your stats!! Nancy -44
Nichelle
on 9/17/04 4:06 am - Bremerton, WA
Hi Cj and Nancy!!!! I can eat real food on Sept 25th but who's counting!!!!LOL!!!! I haven't tried the liquid protein yet. I have this huge container from GNC called Protein Delite. It's a Tropical Blast flavor. It's okay.An 8oz. serving is 19.5 grams of protein. I also have some samples from WLSsucess.com. They are like a nectar and 1 9oz sample is 30 grams but boy do they taste sweet! Anyway, thank for the replies
cindy m.
on 9/17/04 10:44 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Nichelle!! You are doing great!!! I like the carbcountdown beverages. they have chocolate & reular milk with 13 grams protein a serving. I heat the the regular carbcountdown milk and add a packet of diet hot chocolate mix (it has less sugar &carbs than the sugar free) .its good with minimal sugar. + you are getting protein. added bonus!!! The chocolate carb countdown is great too doesn't taste like a protein drink at all!!!!! Keep up the great work!!! Hugs Cindy 352/302/140
dana W.
on 9/19/04 7:06 am - fort worth, tx
hey u, i know what u mean on the protein drinks,, but i went out on the web and go the fazzy navel it come in a big bucket like pickles,, but its good and believe me when i say i've been trying alot of them and felt like Y---U---C---K!!!!!! ITS ABT 24.50 BUT WELL WORTH IT,, AT FIRST I WAS ONLY GETTING IN ABT 20 GRS OF PROTEIN ADAY NOW I GETTING AT LEAST 66GRMS BCZ I DRINK THIS STUFF 3 TIMES ADAY AND IT HAS 23GRMS OF PROTEIN IN IT. I ALSO FOUND I LIKE ISOPURE WITH SUGAR FREE CRYSTAL LITE POWDER MIX IN I GOT FRM TARGET'S.. IT GIVES IT A DIFFERNT TASTE U CAN STOMACH. I WAS TOLD WE NEED TO FIND AT LEAST 3 TYPES THAT WE CAN HANDLE SO NOW I HAVE 2,,, DANA
Nichelle
on 9/22/04 1:35 am - Bremerton, WA
Dana, What website did you find the fussy naval drink on?? Nichelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits