First Dumping Experience

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/04 11:18 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Last night, I mistakenly ate something that had a bit too much sugar. The experience was NOT fun. I got tired and lightheaded, and my pulse was racing and I was really hot. It kind of felt like having the flu. After about 30 minutes, it passed, and I was back to normal. I'd prefer not to dump again, but I sure wi**** would have been a piece of chocolate that made me sick instead of a tablespoon of a dipping sauce. I'm definitely going to have to pay closer attention to hidden sugars. Juice doesn't bother me, so I'm guessing that it's just white sugar and similar forms that will make me sick. Oh, and here comes the hair loss. I'm leaving behind hair in the shower, and each time I run my hands through, there go several more strands. I guess now would be a bad time to murder someone...I'd leave too much trace evidence behind! LOL. It's falling out at the root, but I can handle this, because I have too much hair anyway. Maybe NOW my hair will lay right when I fix it!
Ann M.
on 9/16/04 2:09 am - Norwich, CT
Pamela, LOL about the hair loss and commiting a murder! You're right, too much evidence! I still haven't experienced what I can legitimately call "dumping" and I am SO thankful for that! You are right, there is lots of hidden sugar out there. I read the labels on everything...but when you get stuff from restauarants-chinese, mexican, etc, it's kind of hard to figure out. Let's hope that's your LAST experience! Ann 314/262/150
IrishIze
on 9/16/04 5:27 am - NJ
Yikes!! I try and be very careful about anything I put in my mouth - I'm so afraid of dumping!! I've heard of people who eat M&Ms and I just can't imagine tempting fate like that. So far, so good on the hair loss here. I've got very thick hair, so like you, it wouldn't matter if I lost a bit! Hugs, Nancy
C J.
on 9/16/04 7:03 am - Port Hueneme, CA
What a yucky feeling...I get that way from eating too fast...so far not from a specific food. Now about the hair loss...I'm slowly going bald...but NOT on TOP.....YIKES!! I didn't think I would lose hair there!!! CJ 246/201/138
Shrinking K.
on 9/17/04 9:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Well down there isn't so bad, just think of the money you will save next summer, no more waxing, LOL. I'm a bad "kitty" I know I have really thick hair also (up top I mean ) so I'm not to worried about some hair loss. Your numbers look good, WTG!!! Shrinking Kitty 304/264/?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views