Has your weight loss S-L-O-W-E-D?

Debra O.
on 9/16/04 2:49 pm - Chino, CA
Nope mine hasnt slowed yet. I've lost 45lbs so far in 2 months. Thats over 20lbs a month...I'll take it ~Debra
JustHat
on 9/16/04 6:08 pm - NM
My weight loss by week has been up and down. From week one to week seven it is 8, 9, 9, 3, 2, 8, 5. I my calories are really low because I have had trouble eating since week 3. I would guess that for the last month it has been between 0 and 300. I am trying to increase it. But, I still toss my food a lot. For instance, I had a Tbs. of chicken. A protein shake. A Tbs of refried beans. And, a Tbs. of chicken again. I puked the second chicken meal so that doesn't count. Today was a big eatting day for me so I probably topped 300. I expect this to be another low loss week. As for your last question, bathroom activities are as unregular as my weight loss. Hat 256/212/150
kberkihiser
on 9/17/04 8:20 am - Lancaster, PA
Mine too, nothing for a while, thena drop of a few pounds I am not getting as many calories as my dr recommended He said 900 per day (I am lucky to break 500) and 75 grams of protien plus 64 oz of liquid. I need to be more regimented! Kristy 306/264/165
dana W.
on 9/19/04 7:19 am - fort worth, tx
I THINK MY WEIGHT LOSS IS SLOW TO I'VE ONLY LOST 35LBS SINCE 7/29 AND I THOUGHT I WLD HAVE LOST ALOT MORE. AND NOW THAT I'M EATING MORE,, I WONDER IF I WLD GAIN WEIGHT INSTEAD OF LOSING IT. A TRIP HUH?
sarahmartinez2409
on 9/19/04 7:34 am - Modesto, CA
Hi Nancy; My weight loss has been slowed since 9/4/04.I had my RNY Lap on 7/30/04.I started at 278,and I am down to 247.I have been at 247 since 9/4. I am not losing the weight,but my inches are coming off.My clothes are fitting loosely.Which I think is good.I have been eating mostly proteins,I have been watching my carb intakes,and not necessarily the calories.My doctor told me he didn't want me having more than 20 carbs a day.I know you will be fine.Pretty soon,it will all start to fall off.One last word of advice,like everyone else tells me don't weigh yourself everyday.Do it maybe twice a month. Take care,and God Bless you,and your weight loss. Sarah M
curlysue 9.
on 9/20/04 9:53 am - Demopolis, AL
My weight loss has definately slowed down! I have been averaging 4-5 pounds a week and last week I didn't lose not one ounce. As a matter of a fact, it looked like I gained a pound! I was devistated! I went and weighed this afternoon and I not only did I lose that pound back, I lost two pounds! I am now down -44 pounds. I hope it doesn't slow down anymore! I am so anxious to get this weight off!! Carol -44
TweedyBird
on 9/20/04 2:08 pm - Somewhere, AR
Hey Nancy, I have lost a total of 67lbs. I had one week out my nine weeks were I did not loose anything. I think it was in my 6th week. I bumped up my services with my trainer, who is also a nutrionist. She also designed me a food plan. I have started doing weight training 3 days a week and cardo 6 days a week. So for the last two weeks, wow the weight has just been falling off...4 or 5 pounds a week. Within the last two weeks, my nutrionist/trainer has had me eating every three hours....protein shake when I first wake up 6:00am (4 ozs..30 grams of protein), 1/2 cup of oatmeal 8:00, @11:00 1/2 cup of carb count down yogurt with 1/4 cup of oatmeal (dry oatmeal just mix it in) @2:00 1/2 cup of lettuce small can of tuna @ 5:00 4 ozs of meat and 1/4 cup of raw veggies. I wrote my current diet down, because after I started following this....the added fiber I am thinking in the oatmeal....has me having 2 bms a day. This week I have dropped 7 pounds!!!!!!! I urge everyone to use a personal trainer...if only for a few sessions. The initial help is just invaluable. I hope this helps you gain some insight as to your own journey. Tweedy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views