Has anyone heard from Jeff?

Heather M.
on 9/15/04 2:39 pm - Kirtland AFB, NM
I know a few days back he was having a problem with his temp. Just curious if he was okay. Heather
IrishIze
on 9/15/04 11:04 pm - NJ
Yeah, I was wondering how he was doing too. He was off to a great start and hit a bump in the road. I hope everything is ok.... (fingers crossed...) Jeff....are you out there? Let us know how you're doing! Hugs, Nancy -43
jcordell
on 9/17/04 3:14 pm - TX
Hi Heather and Nancy! I'm here...finally got over my strep throat (took the last of my antibiotics today). Just been very busy and working way too much, when I probably should have been taking it easy. Oh well, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Thank you both for your concern. I hope you're doing well! Your WLS Brother, -Jeff
Linda H.
on 9/19/04 2:40 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Jeff, I've been bad....not posting or keeping in touch. I'm glad you are over the strep. I'm doing very good, down 50 lbs. so far. Remember when you wrote me about the problems you were having keeping stuff down? Well, I know what you mean now. I think I've thrown up more in the last few weeks than I have in my entire life pre surgery. UGH. Oddly, the easiest thing for me to eat is beef jerky! Stays down and is quite filling. I am still very careful to measure each meal and I think I'm averaging about 3-3.5 oz. per meal. I meet my daughter each Monday for sushi. If you like it, the spicy tuna roll works well; jus****ch out for the seaweed. Actually, I do best with spicy food in general. No major complaints except for the plateaus. Man, they last a week at least. Frustrating. Is the pic of you the one taken at the doc's office? If so, how did you get it on there? Have you heard from John or Andie? Let me know how you are doing and lets do lunch! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views