dry skin???

Deejay
on 9/15/04 3:46 am - Sparks, NV
anyone else have extremely dry skin after surgery? My hands, feet, legs, arms basically everywhere is unbelievably dry and even cracking. I think my hands and legs are the worst. Anyone know why? thank you! Deejay -40 lbs
threegetts
on 9/15/04 5:38 am - Rio Rancho, NM
Hi Deejay - I've had some problems with dry skin. I found that Lubriderm works best. It leaves my skins nice and soft after a few days of use. There is also a skin-firming lotion on the market I was thinking about trying, but not sure if it's worth the money or not. I checked out your profile and you and your kids are adorable!! I bet they're a lot of work but a lot of fun too! Take care, Cindy
bugsmom
on 9/15/04 6:32 am - In Mom's House, CA
Are you drinking enough water? That was my first thought. I notice the skin on my arms is drier and a little flakey but everything else seems ok. Have you asked your doctor or nutritionist? Seems like it might be helped more by taking something internally than by just applying lotions, creams and moisturizers. Merritt
Irene S.
on 9/15/04 9:15 am - NJ
Yes, this is normal for many of us due to the reduced calories and especially fats. After a shower, while my skin is still damp, I coat my entire body with body butter to seal in the moisture. My skin is baby soft! If you don't want to spring for body butter, you can use a thin coat of Vaseline. irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views