new to the board

beverly T.
on 9/15/04 3:23 am - pahokee, FL
hello all u fellow losers....as of today i've lost43lbs......i had surgery on july 26,2004.....sometimes i regret having this surgery, because i honestly dont feel like myself inside anymore....is it just me or do others of u feel this way?.....especially when laying down, my tummy feels so uncomfortable...i wonder if i will ever feel completely normal when i lay down to rest
houstondoll
on 9/15/04 4:19 am - Houston, TX
Hello Beverly, I felt that way at first too. Don't worry! I am 9 weeks out and I can lay on my stomach now ..... Your doing awesome on your weight loss!!! ....... I don't know about normal ---YET--- I am still getting use to the 'chew until its mushy' process!!!!! I want to swollow it like I use to (DO NOT DO THAT!!!!!)....... I can't wait to look in the mirror and wonder who in the heck is that looking back at me Doll
bunnymorris
on 9/15/04 1:23 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Hang in there. A doctor told me it takes a good 6 months. After that he rarely hears "what did I do?" I can sleep really well now. For awhile I had pillows stuffed all around me. I still have an occassional pain or discomfort and just work through it. Welcome to the board. You're doing fine. Good luck! Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views