CJ

jenwright02
on 9/14/04 8:52 am - APG, MD
cj, you are such a angel i have no idea who you are but you inspire me soo much and it seems like you are such a caring person. I just wanted to Thank you from the bottom of my heart and tell you that you are really a angel. Jen
C J.
on 9/14/04 1:59 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Aww shucks, Thanks Jen. I just feel we have to support each other. No one else understands what it's like having the surgery and trying to learn to eat in a new way. When does hubby come home? CJ
jenwright02
on 9/15/04 12:14 am - APG, MD
he is supposed to be home sometime in october then back over there in feb or march if he decided to not reenlist so i dont know when he will be home.. I feel bad because i didnt get to talk to him yesterday i was outside talking with pmo apparently there was a robber that robbed circle k and then the am/pm and then broke into someones house stole all the jewelry and jumped out the window so pmo was going to everyones house to let them know about it and tell us to keep our doors locked. hopefully they will get the person... Are you sleeping through the night yet? I amnot i am up like every few hours and i dont like that very much but i do like all the energy i am getting anyway have a great day Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views