Gee, Thanks a bunch for the "advance notice" (note sarcasm)

Traci72
on 9/13/04 1:01 pm - Hastings, MN
Got a call this morning from my surgeon's office telling me that they ALREADY scheduled me an appt for my endoscopy, and she just wanted to go over the preadmit questions. When I asked about the date....it's TOMORROW (Tuesday)!!!!! It's set for 3:30 (that's an hour later than I was originally told, but the surgery center gave me this time as the "final") and I have to be there by 2pm. What notice....I was NOT a happy camper, because I had to call my DH to let him know he was going to have to take off work early to drop me off, then we have to figure out how quickly DH can get back to pick my oldest up from school..... Hopefully I will have some answers before I leave. If it's a stricture (I'm thinking it's not, but who knows), he'll take care of it right then. If it's not, who knows what's going on, but at least I'll know it's not a stricture. Thanks to everyone *****plied to my other post. I really needed to read those responses. Thanks again!!!
IrishIze
on 9/13/04 10:22 pm - NJ
Best wishes to you Traci. I hope they find out what's going on and it's easily fixable. I'll be thinking of you. Be sure to let us know how you do as soon as you can. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views