Remembering This Day

Adrienne C.
on 9/11/04 2:23 am - Mahwah, NJ
Just a note to say my thoughts and prayers are with all of you who are going through this day, September 11, 2004, with a heavy heart, you are not alone. Be well and be strong. Adrienne
Leonard
on 9/11/04 6:34 am - Rancho Mirage, CA
Adrienne, Same to you! What are you doing today? Tonight our city is holding a massive memorial service in one of our larger parks. I will be attending that.
IrishIze
on 9/11/04 6:46 am - NJ
Hi Adrienne - I'm just about 5 miles away from you and we are surgery date twins!! I will never forget 9/11/01, the people who perished and all those who loved them. Nancy
Adrienne C.
on 9/11/04 9:05 am - Mahwah, NJ
Hi Nancy - I keep seeing your posts from "Northern NJ" and figured you were nearby. I ate my first burger today and kept it down !!!! My boyfriend had an urge for a specific sandwich at the Mason Jar so I got a blue cheese burger with no bun.....great burgers there - huge. I ate almost half I'd say and after 5 minutes I felt like I'd eaten a 12 course Thanksgiving dinner !!!! But the most important thing is that it was delicious, it was protein, and it stayed down. Nice meeting you. Best of luck in your journey. Keep in touch and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Adrienne
Adrienne C.
on 9/11/04 8:57 am - Mahwah, NJ
This morning I watched most of the memorial service from ground zero and cried for all those people who lost loved ones. Then my boyfriend came over and we went to a peddler's fair outside where the sun was shining on this beautiful day and I felt alot better and the exercise never hurts either. Here's to new beginnings !! Adrienne
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views