Home from Hospital - I Dehydrated!

Patima
on 9/12/04 11:45 pm - GA
Thanks, Leonard. It sure was an experience, but the way I look at it, someone has to go through the problems so the rest of us can learn what to look for and what to expect. Unfortunately, I was selected for this problem. But you...... a "stricture"! Ouch! I hope you are doing fine now. Patti
JulieSM
on 9/12/04 5:13 am - Hesperia, CA
Yikes! Patty, I am sorry to hear everything you have endured! Glad to hear though you are on the mend!!! I was having a bit of issues last week getting in my water, so I was told to adjust things a bit and drink 16 before I eat anything in the morning, then have breakfast, then 16 more water then lunch, then 16, then dinner, then 16.....and of course anytime I felt I needed it, seems with the disipline of not eating until that 16 ounces is down, makes it go down a bit easier... Hope you are feeling better each day!!! Hugs!!!
Patima
on 9/12/04 11:47 pm - GA
Thanks, Julie. Wow, I don't know if I can do 16 oz thing, but it does make sense to schedule it like that. Maybe that will help. Thanks for the idea. Patti
JulieSM
on 9/13/04 12:22 am - Hesperia, CA
Yeah, I didnt think I could either, as I was barely nursing a 16 water bottle ALL day, and it was HARD. I was surprised the very first day I tried, I started off with Propel and then water and I did it, I originally wasn't drinking anything bu****er, but doctor said add variety. I was sooooooo pleased with myself, the Propel has a bigger opening then the arrowhead bottles, so I would fill up the Propel bottle with water, and go for it You can do it, I know it, go for it girl!!!
Patima
on 9/13/04 12:27 am - GA
I tried Propel again, just about every flavor...they are just so incredibly sweet. Before my surgery I loved them, especially the Grape and the Black Cherry. I did try a Fruit-2-0, Peach I think, and it wasn't too bad. Now I am stuck on the V-8 Splash (diet). Of course I water it down a little, but it is great! Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views