Marilyn Patterson and Jennifer Wright!

C J.
on 9/10/04 5:22 am - Port Hueneme, CA
All right ladies! Time to report on how you are....We are worried! Please update us on how you are. CJ
jenwright02
on 9/10/04 10:25 am - APG, MD
hi cj, Well i went to the naval hospital wed morning the LT. wants to put me on prozac.. i went to see the surgeon Wed afternoon and he says he wants me to not take it and with the throwing up to kinda ride it out and see what will happen he wants to see me again on 29 sept but he is happy with my weight loss 6 weeks and i lost 45 pounds.. I am still throwing up but he wants me to worry more about drinking then eating. I went over to the base today to get my meds and i found out that the doc in the ER gave me some med for me throwing up. Hopefully something will happen.. By the way i sent you a email the other day.. Jen
C J.
on 9/10/04 3:18 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi Jennifer...I just checked my E mail and I have a bunch of blanks from obesityhelp. com....Please try again. I hope the med for vomiting helps...I'm not sure how the Prozac plays into it unless the Lt. thinks you are depressed and thats the cause of your symptoms? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Anyway, I'm glad you saw your surgeon and hope you start feeling better soon. CJ
marilyn P.
on 9/13/04 3:35 am - RACINE, WI
hi cj i went to the doctor also and he gave me some raglan to take and after i took that i seem to be fine, thanks for your concern but hey i'm fine. out 7weeks and wl is 31lbs. my doctor gave me a high5 so that told me i'm on the right track. again thanks marilyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views