11 weeks ago I got 2 pair...

Julie 22
on 9/9/04 11:25 pm - NC
11 weeks ago I got 2 pair of jeans that were size 16. Every couple of weeks I have tried them on to see how they fit. Well today I am wearing a pair of them! The week that I had surgery, I was in a size 20 & 9 weeks later I am in a 16. I can't even remember the last time I could fit into a 16. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Julie lap rny 7-6-04 -39 lbs. -45 inches
IrishIze
on 9/10/04 12:52 am - NJ
Wow, that's treat Julie!! I'm still in my old clothes after 41 lbs., but they certainly are looser. I have to go to a wedding this weekend and didn't have a clue what to wear. I pulled out an old pantsuit that I haven't fit into for years, and it fit!! I'm so excited! I think I'm going to measure today and see how I'm doing inch-wise! Take care and congratulations again on your success! Nancy
Julie 22
on 9/10/04 1:29 am - NC
Thanks Nancy & congrats to you too. Just when you think that you still can't wear something, you try it on & it fits. Isn't that just the greatest feeling? Have fun at the wedding & enjoy showing off a new old outfit! Julie
C J.
on 9/10/04 5:20 am - Port Hueneme, CA
What a terrific feeling for you! Congratulatons on the "non-scale" victory! CJ
Julie 22
on 9/10/04 5:55 am - NC
Thanks CJ.
Leonard
on 9/11/04 9:50 pm - Rancho Mirage, CA
Congratulations Julie!!!!! Leonard
JulesC
on 9/10/04 7:34 am - Spring Hill, TN
Julie - Congrats on the jeans. I was in a 28 and am down to a 24 - I bought some new pants a few weeks back too, and they fit yesterday!!! It is a great feeling, is it not!!?? Jules
JulieSM
on 9/12/04 5:29 am - Hesperia, CA
That is sooooo awsome good for you!!! Whoa whoa!!! I see you measure out the inches, I am soooooooo wanting to do that for my 2 months out I know I have lost 10+ inches in my bust area alone, as I just went and bought a new Victoria Secret Bra and was for joy, when I was measured
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views