protein bars

Tina I.
on 9/4/04 1:29 am - Minot AFB, ND
I just wanted to share my wonderful news of a GREAT protein bar. IT is called SlimWhey. I got a free sample when I ordered protein shakes and I tried it the other day when I was on the run. (I have been holding off on protein bars thus far). It was fantastic. It tasted like a Babe Ruth bar. I got the carmel peanut. So I raced home to see how much they were on the websites and I found them a little expensive with shipping and thought I would wait til next payday. Then I decided to go do a search on yahoo for the manufacture website. I went there and they said sold at Walmart. I live in Minot, ND and the walmart here is like a half of everyone elses walmart so I figured no way. Guess what?? They have them and they are only 68 cents a bar. I tried the peanut butter one also and didn't care for that and I still have the coconut one to try. But I am telling you (and I have tried all those bars in the past) these ones are awesome!!! So if you're looking for one, just pick one bar up next time you are at Walmart. IT has peanuts and caramel and yum. It has 120 calories, 2 Net carbs and 9 grams of protein. It is perfect for me if I have errands to do in town. Just thought I'd share!! Tina open rny 7/6/04 319/267/149
IrishIze
on 9/5/04 6:47 am - NJ
I'm going to keep an eye out for them. I'm always on the lookout for protein bars and healthy snacks. Thanks, Nancy
JulesC
on 9/5/04 11:48 am - Spring Hill, TN
Thanks for sharing. I was on the run today and only got 2 meals in for about 34 g of protein. I have skipped before when busy and really have to stop doing that. Off to drink more water since I am still behind for the day. Jules
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views