Rev up those engines!

Denise W.
on 9/2/04 2:37 am - MD
I will be 7 weeks out next Monday and have been released by my surgeon to lift weights. Well today I walked over to the Gold's Gym by my workplace and joined for the next year. It opens at 5 am and I am up at 4 anyway so I am planning on working out and showering there before work. Time to jump start my new tool! The fact that I actually feel like exercising is a miracle to me! Before surgery I could barely make it up the staircase at home. Life is so good!
bugsmom
on 9/2/04 3:57 am - In Mom's House, CA
Good for you! I took an exercise class last week that totally did me in. I think I over did it just a bit, felt sick the whole rest of the day. Merritt P.S. You get up at 4?! In the morning? Wow.
Deejay
on 9/2/04 7:57 am - Sparks, NV
Good for you! I just started Curves a week ago and I'm thoroughly addicted! I can't get enough its so easy and fun and goes by so fast! I go every day !
JulesC
on 9/3/04 9:40 am - Spring Hill, TN
I was going to the YMCA 4 days a week before my surgery. Two days I lifted weights and 2 days I did water aerobics. My doc cleared me at 4 weeks to lift again. Yesterday I started back - I felt so weak compared to what I could lift before the surgery. But I am determined to get back up to presurgery weights and levels and lift to build muscle. Congratulations on taking a positive step for your health Jules
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views