any one else feeling guilt?

sammyglo
on 8/31/04 1:08 pm - Hobart, IN
i am just wonder what you all are feeling guilty about? i have experienced this a few times so far. i have felt guilty for eating too much and the wrong things. i know that protein comes first, but once in a while i don't follow that rule. i'm not making a habit of it, but it has happened. i also feel guilty when i don't exercise like i should. i try to get in 1-3 miles 5 times per week, but there are nights that i don't feel like walking. this guilt thing sucks!!! let me know how you are doing!!!
houstondoll
on 8/31/04 3:19 pm - Houston, TX
Hey Lady, I don't really feel as guilt as I feel challenged. I know there are things I could do differently if I really applied myself but sometimes I do need a bit of guidance.... which is why I just love this site... People here really provide great support and encouragement... as well as great hints/insights
MinnieMia
on 8/31/04 10:47 pm - SC
Yes! I feel like I had this amazing gift and I'm taking it for granted or something. Here is my guilt list: Not walking every single day (making about every other day) Not getting my water in (it hurts and makes me not want to drink it) Not eating the exact right things when i go out to restaurants Sometimes eating too much even though I know I could be satisfied with less I eat too fast and sneak 2-3 sips (tiny) of a drink because I have a hard time not drinking while eating Ugh. I hate feeling guilt but these are all things I **should** feel guilty about because they are the right things to do and I'm not doing them. I don't care if I'm busy at work, I have to get up and do my walk. I don't care if water hurts I have to drink crystal light or juice/water or something. I dont' care if I'm at a restaurant I know what I can have and what I can't. I don't care if the dish is really really good I have to listen to the pouch and stop when I'm satisfied, not full. Grrr. Wish I weren't so dang hard headed. At least you're walking 5 times a week! That's so great! I finally figured out how to get my protein in this week so I'm going to start working on the walking thing, now, too. Trying to incorporate changes a bit at a time. Congrats on the exercise, my hero! Minnie 262/251/225.4/130
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/04 11:21 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Yup...feeling guilty here quite a bit. Just like in my old bad eating days. I don't always make the best food choices, although I log everything I eat in fitday.com and manage to stay under 900 calories and get most, if not all, of my protein in. Although I don't usually snack, I feel EXTREMELY guilty if I do. Guilt sucks, but I think we're so used to feeling guilty because of our former fat days, it will take us a long time to break that habit. Honestly, we don't really have anything to feel guilty over. We're eating so much less than ever before...a couple of bad choices isn't going to destroy us.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views