frozen entrees

marilyn P.
on 8/31/04 10:37 am - RACINE, WI
hello support family, could anyone suggest any dinners that has just the right amount of food in it,and not go over what i should have. i am only 6weeks out and would love to have somethings here that i could just put in the microwave some time. your suggestions will be helpful. thanks
sradcli74
on 8/31/04 11:01 am
Hi Marilyn, Thanks for the great post, I was just thinking the same thing, since I will be going back to work in a couple of weeks, it will be hard to prepare food every day. I haven't been shopping yet to read the content on the labels, but back when I did WW and Jenny craig, I used to use Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine and Weigh****chers frozen meals, but now I have to really watch the carb and protein counts. I can't wait to see the responses to this one. You know, I think I will visit the website for Healthy Choice now, Happy shopping to you. ShaunTeah Good Luck
Cathy I.
on 8/31/04 11:27 am - Shelby Township, MI
I found some Lean Cuisine -low carb frozen dinners. There is a turkey entree, meatloaf, and a couple of chicken entrees. There is the main course and a vegetable. The weights are about 9 oz. - more than I can have at one meal. I had the meatloaf last night. It wasn't bad but had only a couple of teaspoons of the whipped potatoes. Hope this helps. Cathy I
DEBI
on 9/1/04 3:13 am - Indianapolis, IN
Hi Marilyn.............I just buy the usual Lean Cuisine's & Healthy Choice dinners on sale and throw half away....I can never finish them....but buying them on sale...I don't feel I waste much money.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views