Time for an update on me

scholarmama
on 8/29/04 9:25 am - Hemet, CA
Hey all... It has been a month since my surgery and I feel great! I finally have energy and Just in time for school to start back up and I am gonna need it cuz I am carrying 21 units... I know call me crazy but I want to finish my BA this semester with hopes to start my Masters in the spring...ok ok.. now on to the good stuff... I have lost a grand total of 40.5 lbs in a month. I am sooo excited!!! Gone forever!!! I am down 2 sizes, and I can wrap a towel around me and I can fit behind the wheel of my car without the steering wheel needing to be tilted. I walk a mile everyday and swim for about 45 min (that will have to stop cuz of going back to school waaaaa) As soon as I get my new pic posted I will send the link so that you can see the difference... I am hoping to see one... Losing Loni...lol 388/347.5/165
Roni P.
on 8/29/04 12:08 pm - Tucson, AZ
Woo hoo! Congrats Loni! You are doing great. Keep up the good work. I'ts been a month since my surgery and I am walking a 1/2 mile a day. I'm gradually doing better gotta try to build up to a mile. I am so impressed with your energy level. I'd still like to be able to sleep more but I'm forcing myself to stay up eat and walk. Good luck and keep on losing! Roni
Patima
on 8/30/04 6:00 am - GA
40 pounds! Congratulations! Whatever you are doing girl, you are doing right!!! You are going to be at goal in no time!!! Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views