Role Call for July 7th surgery dates

vhall99
on 8/28/04 1:37 pm - Conyers, GA
Hi to all: If you had surgery on the 7th of July(my new favorite , lucky date!). Give me a shout out and let me know how you are and how you are progressing. As for me I started out at 274 I am as of today down to 244. I had no complications from the surgery. Still having a little bit of a problem getting all of my Water in each day. I am walking about 2 miles a day and lifting small 5 pound weights and leg weights each day. Let me hear from you! Valerie
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/04 1:29 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Valerie... I had my surgery on the 7th also...I have lost 41 pounds to date! I haven't been getting much exercise in, but then again, I never stop moving here anyhow. Had a huge BBQ to host yesterday and I think I sat for 5 minutes! lol..and what a hot HUMID day...ugh...I'll be starting a new job after Labour Day...hope my energy levels are ok then, I have been fatigued lately...little trouble getting foods in...Dr said it's normal at this stage though... Keep up the good work.. Linda
Bunny54
on 8/29/04 3:31 pm - Anaheim, CA
Yea for July 7th !! It was a changing day in our lives! I started out at 273 and am now at 242, stationary bike for 30 minutes per day and will be working up to about 40-60 mins. working out with small weights also. Doing ok, but i know what you mean about getting all of the protein and water...seems like i am always putting something in my mouth...but so far so good, no problems with any foods. Good luck to everyone! Leah F
crawdina
on 8/31/04 8:30 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi, I am also a July 7 loser!!! I had my lap RNY that day!! I started at 343 and am down to 293 this week!! That is a 50 lb loss!! This week I have not lost any weight but am noticing that I am shrinking!! I am not having any problem with food except that I neither feel hungry nor full. My nutritionist says that because of this, I need to eat every 3-4 hrs and watch my portions carefully. If I wait too long to eat, I get lightheaded. I returned to work last week and it felt good!! I had some incisional complications that delayed my return. I am planning to join Curves this next month as well as water aquatics at the local pool.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views