HOW EMBARASSING!!!!

Dawn is D.
on 8/28/04 5:39 am - Dayton, NJ
Well, I had to share my most embarassing moment of my life and get this, I AM SO HAPPY IT HAPPENED!!!! I went out to dinner last night in NYC, upper west side. For all who are not familiar with that part of the city it is CLASSY and $$$$$, where all the stars live. Well, here I am walking in a nice dress, that barely fits anymore, walking right in front of a outside patio restauarant and my underwear fell off!!!! I looked down and they were around my ankles!!! I thought I was going to cry until I looked at my friends who screamed, SHE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT HER PANTIES FELL OFF and everyone started clapping. I just bent over, picked them up, threw them away, caught a cab to times square and bought a pair that fit!!!!! Talking about making lemonade out of lemons!!!
Adrienne C.
on 8/29/04 10:43 am - Mahwah, NJ
Hey Dawn - Way to make friends !!!!!!! Look - if they were destined to fall down - I can't think of a better reason or justification for having it happen. I say - congratulations on a job well done !!! Great story - and it's YOU who will have the last laugh !!!!! Adrienne
TweedyBird
on 8/30/04 11:24 am - Somewhere, AR
Dawn, you truly had me laughing! I am glad you were able to make lemonade! You go girl! Tweedy
bunnymorris
on 8/30/04 3:05 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
That was a great way to end my evening! I love that story! Can't wait to share it with my family. Way to go! And good for those folks for clapping and acknowledging your triumph! Congratulations! Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views