*ooops there go the pants again!!*

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/04 5:16 am - Somewhere Else
You know, you have to love it when the sweatpants you were as comfy-cuddle pants at home in the evening, start falling off everytime you stand up!!!! Same with shorts...man, I could fit someone in here with me now!!! 38 pounds doesn't seem like alot to some people, but I am more than thrilled that I've lost that up to date! I really wish that I had my measurements from pre-op...I know I've lost ALOT of inches...I think it's time to start a measurement chart...although, the way the clothes fall off, and the speed at which they do, is a very good indication as to how many inches are gone..LOL. My boyfriend is loving this BTW, LOL. Linda
C J.
on 8/26/04 5:31 am - Port Hueneme, CA
What a wonderful feeling! Now go buy some sexy undies and let them "accidently" fall off..... CJ
Tanja Y
on 8/26/04 9:41 am - Wahiawa, HI
Don't you love it! Yesterday I walked around the house clutching the waistband of my favorite pair of sweats.......otherwise they felt like they were gonna just drop right off of me. My almost 13 year old son laughs at my butt and says it looks like I'm wearing a loaded diaper back there because of the way they hang. Guess no more wearing those outside the house!! It's never too late to start measuring. I kept meaning to do it pre-op but forgot so about a week after I was home, I measured myself. I havn't done it again since, but I plan to soon. ~Tanja
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views