tony littles gazelle

marilyn P.
on 8/25/04 1:55 am - RACINE, WI
i was thinking about getting one of these excersize machine. has anyone tried it before. and is it a pretty workout machine. marilyn
C J.
on 8/25/04 4:46 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi Marilyn, It's a gorgeous machine, great lines, looks good aywhere in the house. You can use it all the time and it STILL LOOKS GOOD!!!!! Okay, seriously now. I have one and really like it. Yes you cn get a great workout. It all depends on how much effort you exert. I've workrd out easy and I've worked out hard. great for toning the arms. I got mine at The As Seen On TV store....no S&H. About 100 bucks. The TV store and Sears frequently have one set up that you can try. Have a great day and thanks for the inadvertent giggle. CJ 246/213.5/138
Tina I.
on 8/26/04 3:50 am - Minot AFB, ND
I cannot wait to get my first paycheck so I can buy one of these. I love it. My friend has one and I find myself calling her so I can go "visit" her and use it. My mom has one in Florida and she never uses it. I keep telling ehr to ship it to me and I will pay for it!!
joolee
on 8/26/04 5:31 am - Mira Loma, CA
What is a littles gazelle machine?? What does it do and where can I get one?
C J.
on 8/26/04 5:35 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi Julie, it's an elliptical trainer. You stand on it and do a "skiing" motion with your arms and legs. It's a good no impact workout. You can check them out at the AS Seen on TV stores or Sears. Tony Little has an annoying late night informacial that will show you it works. CJ
Tanja Y
on 8/26/04 9:45 am - Wahiawa, HI
I've been telling my hubby I was going to buy one of those for a while now. The new ones with the stronger resistance bars are definately on my shopping list! I figure before I go spend alot of $$$ on a new one I'm going to check rummage sales and thrift stores locally first. I saw one at a rummage sale couple weeks ago for $40, but it was the first Gazelle he came out with and the weight limit was 250. ~Tanja
Towanda S.
on 8/26/04 8:48 pm - Somewhere in, CT
Hi Marilyn: I have one and think it is the best exercise machine I have owned. There are a few different versions, I got the one that holds up to 350lbs. It gives you all the info you need, speed, distance traveled, calories expended, and time spent on the machine for each session. What I find the most wonderful about it is that it is body-driven, so I am doing all the work. And all parts of my body are being exercised at the same time. I also love that I can blast the music and close my eyes and NOT fall off the thing while moving to the beat of the music. It helps me get the exercise in which makes me feel better about myself and helps release those wonderful endorphines that make me feel like life is ok. I think it worth the price. Hope this helps you with your decision. Towanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views