FIRST DUMP!!!!

suzeeq
on 8/24/04 9:51 am - Palmerton, PA
YUK! I ate fish and it stuck and came right back up! It was nice and soft but that didn't matter! I won't be trying that for a while! Barfing isn't my idea of having fun!
Lori L.
on 8/24/04 11:38 am - Southern, NJ
Oh i am sorry to hear that! I am the opposite, i will get the runs when i dump, i have yet (knock on wood) to throw up! I can tolerate alot of foods, just sometimes i push my limit and it runs out of me, sorry for so much information
suzeeq
on 8/25/04 8:27 am - Palmerton, PA
I get the runs on some stuff too but am just now introducing different foods into my diet and I thought fish would be a good thing. I won't be trying that for a while but want to try chicken next week after I crock pot it to death first!..LOL! Tonight I tried corned beef and cabbage and it layed great! Made my little pouch feel good....Thank God for small pleasures....Hugs....Susie
Kim L.
on 8/25/04 12:07 am - Bloomfield, NJ
I had the same experience with fi****ried it twice but that will be the last time I try to eat it for a while. I think it may be too dry so maybe if there is sauce on it, it will go down easier but the experience turned me off fish for a while. A few other things have gotten me sick meat of any kind is one of the worse kind, not vomiting but it gives me a really bad upset stomach. I find that cheese always goes down ok and makes my stomach feel better.
suzeeq
on 8/25/04 8:34 am - Palmerton, PA
I haven't tried too much meat yet other than some chicken and ham baby meat. No wonder babies cry....we feed them such horrible food...LOL! Tonight I tried some corned beef and cabbage pot meal and it layed so good for me and made me feel so good! After last night I was holding my breath. I won't be trying fish either for a long while. I see you're a couple days before me. I am being so careful and thought I was doing so good until last night! Oh well a good lesson learned and how will we know unless we try...Hugs...Susie
JulesC
on 8/25/04 9:08 am - Spring Hill, TN
I ate my veggies too fast the other day and they did not stay down too long. I will not be eating peas for a while!!! I hate throwing up too!! Jules
suzeeq
on 8/25/04 9:16 am - Palmerton, PA
I know peas wouldn't lay good for me cause I don't like them to begin with! I haven't tried too many veggies yet because the ones I like are too gassy. Brussle sprouts and califlower and broccli. I'll wait a while before I tackle them...B-good...Susie
choeffel
on 8/30/04 4:45 am - cincinnati, OH
I throw up every night and I hate it. I am always sick around 4 until I fall asleep. I wish i had diareah.I am so constpated its terrible,I wish us all luck haha,Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views