Barmium is EVIL

Sherry Sonson
on 8/23/04 9:41 am - Valdese, NC
Just wanted to let some of you know, that has help with some problems I was having, and you all suggested to go see my Doc. Well I went to today and I was so scared , I thought I had a stricture, but my Dr said, he did not think it was, cause that usually happens to people later on in the process, but he decided to send me across the street to the hospital and get a barmium (chalkie white nasty stuff) xray, where I had to swollow that stuff, and they wanted me to drink it fast, and of couse I did not do that, I told them, I would sip it, cause if I didnt, their machines would be nasty Thank God it did not last long, and it stayed down. The next I know My Doctor came to check on me and told me that everything was fine and my pouch looked good. So now I have the rare thing called "grochy pouchy" and now I have to go back to step one "the liquid diet" (gee thanks alot miss thang - aka my grochy pouchy) Okay pouch you are in for it The other good news is I went from Pre-op 350.4 to Post-op 333.4 and today weighing in at 317.6 Whoooo Hoooooo God Bless All, Sherry
cindy m.
on 8/23/04 10:33 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Sherry !!! I agree with you Barium is EVIL !!! I'm so glad that everything was okay except having to go back to liquids because of your grouchy pouchy!! You are doing great with your weight loss!!!! keep up the good work!! take care!! hugs ~cindy~ _31 lbs
Sherry Sonson
on 8/23/04 1:39 pm - Valdese, NC
Hey Cindy Thanks so much for your kind words, and encouragment!!! God Bless, Sherry
JulesC
on 8/25/04 9:11 am - Spring Hill, TN
OOOHHH. Barium is nasty stuff. I had to have it done a long time ago, and I still remember it. Your weight loss is amazing. Keep up the good work. I hope your grouchy pouchy gets less pouty and you get to feeling better. Jules
Sherry Sonson
on 8/25/04 2:07 pm - Valdese, NC
Thanks Jules, I do appreicate your kinds words! Sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits