adult vitamin question

marilyn P.
on 8/23/04 3:29 am - RACINE, WI
hi all, my question to you all is, have anyone started back taking aldult vitamins yet. my handbook saids 6-8 weeks. could someone please share some light on this subject. marilyn
Shelly H C.
on 8/23/04 3:49 am - New Castle, DE
Sorry Marilyn, I am still on flinstones. I also take Tums, Magnesium, Iron. I take biotin and b12 every other day. I purchased large bottles of my vitamins from Sam's club, so I will probably continue to take them until I run out, then I will switch to an adult vitamin. Good Luck with you journey ~Shelly
melissaross75
on 8/23/04 4:07 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Centrum has an adult chewable. Not the most pleasant, but I just chew them really fast....hahaha Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/04 4:21 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I was released to take pills at my one month checkup. However, I still have chewables left, so I am working on using those up. I'm hoping I can find a smaller pill to swallow, because as a pre-op, I choked on them...can't imagine taking them post-op, but I am so sick of anything chalky and chewable.
Rebecca T.
on 8/25/04 9:48 am - Central, NY
I take regular centrum pills whole.
bamasweetpea
on 8/26/04 3:39 am - Fayetteville, NC
I use the vitamins from Wal-Mart that are small. They are just labeled Multivitamins. They are REALLY SMALL. They come 100 in a bottle with iron or without iron. They work great. I have had no problems so far. I started them 1 week out due to the Chewable making me sick.
ileanak
on 8/26/04 10:26 pm - San Antonio, TX
I went to Cost Plus Nutrition (GNC-type store) and got liquid vitamines. They say that it is flavored Cranberry Aloe Vera (which sounds awfull) but isn't too bad. Don't get me wrong, it isn't the best thing in the world, but if I had to chew another flintstone or centrum, I was going to hurl. I also double dose the vitamines. Good luck! Ileana RNY July 8
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views