Joint Pain

JustHat
on 8/21/04 3:58 pm - NM
Is anyone else having joint pain? Recovering from the sticture, I have been really tired. But, my joints hurt so much that when I go to bed, I can't get comfortable. I have arthritis in my hips. And, the change in weather today did a number on my hips. So, that isn't WLS related. In addition to all of my joints hurting, my muscles are sore too. My nurtritionist says that is probably from not enough water. But, I am getting enough water now.
SeeMeNow
on 8/21/04 10:06 pm - Amery, WI
Hi Hat Box, I had my surgery just before you did and I had the same thing happen to me. I never thought of it being because I wasn't getting enough water. I felt I was lacking something, so started my vitamins, b12, and calcium. The pains diminished within a day. Maybe it was a fluke but I don't think so. Good luck to you. Barb
melissaross75
on 8/22/04 11:42 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
I was just going to submit a post about this myself. I don't have arthritis or anything like that, but boy do my hips ache. If I sit too long or if I stand too long. No matter what they ache. I suppose it could be lack of water... Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views