Weight Loss Updates

Dawn is D.
on 8/20/04 8:37 am - Dayton, NJ
Hi All- Was wondering how everyone is doing with their weight loss? I love following my progress with people who are traveling down the same road as I am and during the same timeframe! Dawn: WLS 7-6-04 Weight Loss: 39lbs
GailD
on 8/20/04 8:53 am - Racine, WI
Hi Dawn: I'm 23 days out and have lost 20 lbs. I'm happy! Gail D.
melissab
on 8/20/04 9:23 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
I am 3 weeks out, down 35lbs, lost 3% of my body fat, a half shoe size smaller, and as of yesterday down from a size 24 to a size 20, and a plus size large to a plus size small as of today's shopping adventure! I'm very overwhelmed. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/04 10:46 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
6 weeks and 3 days out, 25lbs down. Slow, but steady!
Cathy C.
on 8/20/04 11:37 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Dawn, I'm 25 days out and have lost 40 pounds as of this morning's weigh in. I'm being very careful not to stretch my pouch too much since I want it to be as effecient as it can be for as long as it can be. Thank heaven for Isopure! I usually have two bottles of it a day and eat pureed protein and vegetables and unsweetened fruit for lunch just to keep my pouch familiar with real food. I take so many supplements that I think of some of them as "food". For example, I take Actigall twice a day and count the chewable multivitamin and chewable Caltrate 600+ as the food I'm supposed to take it with for two meals that I drink Isopure as protein. Cathy RNY 7/26/04 -40 lbs
TweedyBird
on 8/21/04 10:33 am - Somewhere, AR
Hey Cathy, FYI: your calcium should not be take at the same time you take your multivitamin because the iron in the multivitamin counteracts the absorption of the calcium. Tweedy Congrats on your weightloss, wow you are
Cathy C.
on 8/22/04 1:59 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Tweedy, Thank you so much for telling me this. I don't usually take Iron since I'm post menopausal and don't need it. I'm not used to looking for it so I just didn't realize the counterproductive interaction. Now that I do I'll be sure to keep the two separated by a couple of hours. I recall that a 2 hour interval is okay, do you know for sure? Cathy
TweedyBird
on 8/23/04 2:29 pm - Somewhere, AR
Hey Cathleen, I think you are right. I am not sure, but that is about how long I wait. If I find out differently I will let you know! Tweedy
Great_Sphinx
on 8/20/04 2:52 pm - Medina, OH
I am 6 weeks out and I have lost 24 lbs... or 18% of my excess weight. I am happy with it (and the complimants I have been starting to get), but i need to get more calories in.
Siouxsie Rodriguez
on 8/20/04 3:12 pm - Temescal Valley, CA
I'm 31 days out and 41 pounds lighter! ~Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits