back ache anyone?

sammyglo
on 8/19/04 4:25 pm - Hobart, IN
The pain in my back is incrediable!!!! i can hardly make it throughout an entire day without it hurting so bad. it has been a little over a week since it started to hurt and seems to be getting worse. i'm calling my chiropracter tomorrow for sure!!!! any one else with this problem? i hear that your body has to change the way it carries itself, so we will go through a lot of different discomforts. i guess this discomfort is better than other problems i could be having. i do count my blessings. take care!!!
Karen K.
on 8/19/04 4:42 pm - Central, CA
I posted about this the other day. I have been having excruciating back pain for almost a week now. I'm only taking X-tra Strength Tylenol so it barely takes the edge off. I had this happen on a couple other occassions when I lost weight. I think you're right about the re-distribution of weight and how we carry our body. Hope we both feel better SOON!!!
grannyannie
on 8/19/04 9:38 pm - Celina, OH
Hi... Oh yes I am having lower back pain. I am walking for excersise since I am only 3 weeks out and I can't walk very far without awful back pain. You know you might be right about the body changing how it carries itself. if I try to stand up as straight as possible it isn't quite as bad. Glad to know someone else is having this problem. Hope it doesn't last too long for either of us. HUGS Anna L Archer [email protected]
lily K.
on 8/19/04 10:35 pm - brockton, MA
hi gloria the left side of my back and lower left incision started to really bother me in week 3, the only comfortable position was laying in bed!! i suffered for about 10 days thinking it would get better with time, finally called the P/A, prescribed celebrex as anti inflammatories had worked for me in the past, it worked great within 2 days pain was under control DON'T WAIT call you surgeons office, i wish i had called sooner good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views