itching...

marilyn P.
on 8/19/04 6:53 am - RACINE, WI
could someone please explain to me ,why all this itching,it seems after i had my wls i seem to itch alot.i've tried vaseline intensive care lotion, it helps somewhat, has anybody else had this problem?
melissaross75
on 8/19/04 7:17 am - Cottage Grove, MN
I have the same thing. Don't know why either. After I shower I try to put lotion (Jergens) everywhere I know that I itch. Usually I will get these little pink bumps that itch when I start to get hot, like when cleaning the house, exercising, etc. If you find out what it is, let me know..... Melissa
bugsmom
on 8/19/04 8:18 am - In Mom's House, CA
Because you're dehydrated. Just a guess, but that'll do it. Try to increase your water and see if it helps. Merritt
Mattie
on 8/19/04 8:37 am - West Allis, WI
I have itching near my incision sites. Once they healed up I found that calamine lotion helped alot.
C J.
on 8/19/04 12:15 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
I don't know what is causing it, but when it happens to me I use hydrocortisone cream and Benadry cream along with the lotion. Seems to work better then anything else. CJ 246/217/138
Karen K.
on 8/19/04 4:18 pm - Central, CA
Me too, me too! Itching like CRAZY!!! I wake up several times during the night itching like mad. Someone said they shave you for surgery and it's the little hairs growing back...well I don't think they shaved my back, my chest and my arms cuz that's what itches the most! My chest has all these little red bumps, which I make worse by scratching. I think I'll go the Benadryl route.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views