strange pee question

sammyglo
on 8/18/04 3:26 pm - Hobart, IN
bare with me, this is a strange one. i am just wondering if anyone has felt this same way. i feel as if the surgeon has shrunk my bladder also. i get an intense urge to pee and when i get to the bathroom...tinkle...tinkle. that is it!!!! i thought a gusher would come out, but no, just little tinkles. a friend said that i don't get enough water, but i'm drinking at least 50-75 oz per day. just wondering if anyone has a pee problem too.
C J.
on 8/18/04 3:50 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
You might have a urinary tract infection. Symptoms are frequency, urgency, pain may or may not be present. Call your doc in the morning. CJ 246/217.5/138
melissab
on 8/19/04 12:47 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
I wouldn't worry, I am going through the same thing. I am trying to up my water intake to even more as well, but gosh our bodies need water to survive, we certainly aren't giving much food at this point! If it continues I would mention it to your surgeon at a follow up appt, but I wouldn't worry too much Melissa
Angela H.
on 8/23/04 9:03 am - Elmira, NY
I feel you on this question, I don't even go to the bathroom as much as. I use to, I also notice that when, I urinate that my urine is a dark yellow and it never use to be like that but it is now. I use to drink alot of water now its hard to get down anyone going through this problem ? Angela Harris
Kelle W
on 8/26/04 8:33 am - Atlanta, GA
Angela, I am also going through this. I just can't get enough water in to fill up my bladder or kidneys! My PCP just did my first series of postop tests and says that I'm getting enough liquids (somehow....don't ask me how) and that my kidney functions are normal. The really weird part (and I know this is going to be TMI) is that since they took my gallbladder out, I now have chronic diarhea, so I go the bathroom and don't even have to pee! I don't think I've ever gone number 2 without peeing before. So bizarre! Kelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views