i haven't been sick yet

sammyglo
on 8/18/04 3:22 pm - Hobart, IN
i'm worried that nothing has made me sick yet. not as if that is a bad thing, but it's true...i have not yet!! i however have not been trying too many new foods in case i do get sick. in my classes, they said that even if you eat a spoonfull too much you will get sick...whatever...i have felt like the food is in my chest and throat...i knew i ate too much, but it was too late by the time i realized it. just thought i would share this with all of you and see if anyone is the same way.
C J.
on 8/18/04 3:53 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Since I on't grt soft foods for another week...all I can tell you is I've yakked once, a calcium pill got stuck! YUcK. If I drink my shake too fast I feel yucky and get the burps. Try measuring your food out. That pressure/pain feeling is awful. CJ 246/217.5/138
JulesC
on 8/19/04 3:10 am - Spring Hill, TN
I have not been sick yet either, but there were a few days that I was certainly very green. I am still on a short list of pureed foods, so I have not branched out too much yet. Glad you have not been sick - that is so awful to be ill to your stomach. Jules
J Brown
on 8/19/04 3:53 am - Omaha, NE
I have felt embarrassed I have felt so good.I am on pureed foods but I have tried a couple of pieces of fish to try and get the protein up. I havent been sick at all and only feel a bit queezy with the firs****er in the morning.. I think we should be very very grateful Gloria, we are the lucky ones..jeanB
C J.
on 8/19/04 8:27 am - Port Hueneme, CA
I know what you mean! I sometimes feel like I'm bragging when I say I feel great and that I've lost 29 pounds in 3 weeks and the only time I puked was when a calcium pill got stuck(that was really painful, btw) I don't feel hungry or excessively tired or anything. I think, as you said, we should count our blessings. CJ 249/217/138
sradcli74
on 8/19/04 9:11 am
Hi Gloria, I am so thankful that I have not been sick, I feel great. In the beginning I felt a little hollow, because I hadn't had anything hot, but a good cup of tea cured that. I've been doing well and am glad to hear that you are too, I wish you continued success. I was on pureed foods for 3 weeks and just started soft foods and am tolerating things very well. I religiously measure all of my meals. ShaunTeah RNY 7/28/04 297/262/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views