4 weeks and i lost 42 pounds

missang
on 8/18/04 2:35 pm - Garfield, NJ
I stopped at my doctor yesterday on my way to our support meeting to get on the scale I have been so depressed, I lost 28 on my 2 week check up and everyone said it was noticable I am my worse critic and I noticed it only in my face. So I had to see 14 more pounds I wish I felt better but for some reason I feel swollen. I still feel like I can't eat. Anyone else feel like BLAAAAA my mouth has an awful taste no matter what i tried sugarless candy it is good but when i finished the candy 5 minutes later I have that awful taste. Toothpaste last about 10 minutes. I just started solid foods maybe that might help but if anyone can suggest something please do THANKS
C J.
on 8/18/04 3:56 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Sorry, no help on the yucky taste. But congrats on the weight lose! You will start noticing....your clothes fit better or start to feel looser. That swollen feeling will go away and you will start feeling svelte! CJ 246/217.5/138
IrishIze
on 8/18/04 10:57 pm - NJ
I have heard those little Listerine pocket packs help. They are like little strips of Listerine flavored paper that disolve in your mouth. Hugs, Nancy
JulesC
on 8/19/04 3:12 am - Spring Hill, TN
Congrats on your tremendous weight loss!!! I find that my mouth is yucky too, but all I have been doing is brushing my teeth a bunch of times a day. That seems to help me out as much as anything. Jules
DEBI
on 8/19/04 3:13 am - Indianapolis, IN
Congrats on the weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are in ketosis...causes bad breath....try the listermint disolving tabs...and keep up the good work....!!!!!!!!!!
melissaross75
on 8/19/04 7:19 am - Cottage Grove, MN
I do the Eclipse Mints (they are sugar free). Plus it seems if I drink enough water, I don't have such a nasty taste.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views