WHEN DOES THE FROTHING OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED STOP???

PRECIOUS I.
on 8/18/04 5:46 am - PITTSBURGH, PA
It's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Irene S.
on 8/18/04 5:59 am - NJ
I don't know the answer to your question. I have found things that work for me. Frothing is a response to your body trying to get something to go into your pouch. So it produces this froth to try to cushion the thing. So, if you are eating too fast or not chewing well enough, or eating that proverbial "one bite too many" you will get this. I also sometimes get the start of it when I take capsules. I've found that if the frothing is not because I've overeaten, drinking a hot beverage will break up the froth. I've used hot chicken broth or ginger tea. If it is from overeating, the only thing that helps is to spit up the froth or vomit a tiny bit to ease the overcrowding.
IrishIze
on 8/18/04 7:58 am - NJ
I found I got sick and got the foamies when I took the Actigall capsule - I now mix it in applesauce. I have also gotten it when I eat too fast or don't chew enough. It's pretty awful, but it's making me think before I eat, that's for sure!! Hugs, Nancy
PRECIOUS I.
on 8/18/04 11:53 pm - PITTSBURGH, PA
but I'm really not able to eat to much and it still happens to the point it makes me sick and I can't eat.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views