**I need CAFFeINE now*****

Naaazah
on 8/18/04 3:08 am - Killeen, TX
I dont mean coffee, yuck! More like a candy bar or a soda. I am to afraid to even go that route. So what do i do in the mean time. Has anyone out there had the same cravings or have tried caffeine yet? Im so happy my weight loss has picked up. My 5 week check is tomorrow, ive lost a total of 35lbs. i was 269 now 235. ALRIGHT!!!
JulesC
on 8/18/04 3:11 am - Spring Hill, TN
I was a Diet Coke addict before my surgery. I got off of them for several days before the surgery, but I do miss them. My doc does not allow carbonation for 6 months, so I am afraid to try it - I don't want to get sick!!! I have not had any caffiene yet, as the doc discourages its use and would prefer us to stay decaffienated. Jules
Gina F
on 8/18/04 3:17 am - Belton, TX
Don't do it! I have been off of my beloved diet dr. pepper since about 2 weeks prior to surgery. I won't even put my lips on a soda because I know it's not good for me. I fell to temptation yesterday and had a bit of a cookie. Seriously bad because I didn't dump. Therefore, the best advice seems to be *stay away*!!! I do enjoy my decaf iced tea, though. It's yummy! Wow, you and I started at about the same weight. I was 266 and am at 235. Hope to catch up to your weight loss by next week! Hugz, Gina
IrishIze
on 8/18/04 3:40 am - NJ
I'd love a few sips of coffee!! I hope to have some down the road. My doc doesn't forbid carbonated beverages, but does say to let them sit awhile, add ice and stir them around to get some of the gas out of them. I was never a soda drinker, so it hasn't bothered me not to have them, but I would love just a taste or two of coffee!! Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/04 3:55 am - Somewhere Else
I was given tea the day after surgery, and coffee 2 days after, just before I left the hospital. I've had a couple cups since I've been home. No problems whatsoever with having it. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views