Hi all!

Sherry W.
on 8/16/04 12:03 pm - Lebanon, MO
Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing and to let everyone know how I am doing. I have now lost 47 pounds in 7 weeks. I am thinking this is good. What does everyone else think. My Dr. started me on my B-12 shots last week. I will take them every two months. My Dr. has moved me up to ground meats now. I will be able to start eating anything I want on Labor Day. Only think is my little tummy does not care what Dr. has said. It is refusing to handle much of anything. I am even having a hard time with protien shakes. Any body have any ideas on anything high in protein I can try to get down, food, shakes, drinks etc. I have been doing the exercise tapes "walk away the pounds" I do the 3 mile one, sometimes 2 times a day. If I have time. I have not been on in a while but hope to hear from you all. Any advice, I would be greatful. Sherry July 1, 2004 305/258/
Dawn H.
on 8/16/04 3:14 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
WOW SHerry you are doing GREAT! Congrats on the weight loss and moving on to better food choices.. just go slow and chew chew chew! Dawn
C J.
on 8/16/04 3:45 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi Sherry, the HMR shakes actully taste good...and I'm a picky eater! Can't quite figure out how I got fat considering I dont like anything! I'm still on shakes for another week (week 3 of 4 in progress). Interestngly enough, I find I'm losing interest in food. The nutrionist told me anytime you start throwing up go back to liquids only for a day or two as the act of vomiting causes swelling in the pouch which leads to more vomiting which leads to more swelling. So maybe clear liqiuids while you call the doc to make sure you don't have a stricture then progress to full liquids, pureed etc. Your weight loss has been great and I'm really impressed at how much exercise you have been getting! Hang in there...they all say it will get better. CJ 246/220.5/138
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views