20 pounds in 20 days!!!!

C J.
on 8/18/04 9:44 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Thanks Julie...I've never been so happy to step on the cale in the am...Today was 217.5 YEaHHHHHH. Whoo Hoooo!!!! CJ 246/217.5/138
DEBI
on 8/18/04 11:57 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Hey CJ....way to go woman....another loss!!!!!!!!! OK OK........I am not supposed to eat bread yet...LOL.....but the dry toast helps with my nausea. I would never dare try fresh bread...that would get stuck and I would never hear the end of it from my nurse...LOL. Not to mention the painnnnnnnnnn. The pasta is a replacement starch for the potatoes...I am sick of potatoes and the cooked noodles are about the same nutrition wise...so........it's all good. I get to add meat in 10 days....yippeeeeeeeee!!!!! Oh and I get to add more fruits and veggies....no more baby food....not that I have tried that stuff yet. OK...off here......keep on loosing people!!!!!!!!!!!! 296/271/140...............25 pounds gone foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
C J.
on 8/19/04 8:19 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Deb, Do you hear that sound? Gnash, Gnash. Grind, Grind, Gnash....that's me, grinding my teeth in jealousy! Congrats on the 25 pounds lost. i'm going to cosole my self with the .5 I've lost today and tell my self I DON"T WANT ANY STINKIN' FOOD ANYWAY! Smiles, CJ 246/217/138
DEBI
on 8/19/04 11:10 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Ha! CJ.......I tell you I wish I had started out smaller....I feel like I have so far to go just to get to 200!!!!!!!!!!! But I am glad to see you inching your way to that number.....I'm cheering you on to 199 woman...go go go
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views