20 pounds in 20 days!!!!

DEBI
on 8/16/04 4:24 am - Indianapolis, IN
Yeaaaaaaaaaa....I am so liking it now that I am a looser. 20 pounds in 20 days and I am feeling great. I feel so "normal" that sometimes I eat too fast and then I pay for it by burping for hourssssssssssss. Or I will put too much food on my plate and after eating a few bites......I think to myself...'What were you thinking? Ya can't eat all that'........and we are only talking a small saucer sized plate..... So good luck to all those waiting and hugs to all of you who are here now....we are on our wayyyyy
gilda M.
on 8/16/04 6:04 am - San francisco, CA
congratszzzzz on the weight lost way to go, I know its not easy but we will make it once again congratzzzzzzzzz and good luck
melissab
on 8/16/04 9:07 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
We are twins!! Had surgery the same day! And both have lost 20lbs! Way to go!! Keep it up!!
Dawn H.
on 8/16/04 3:18 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
HI Deb im also a 7/28 baby .. and Im loosing a pound a day too! Guess we are all on the right track!!! congrats to all ! Dawn
C J.
on 8/16/04 3:50 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
WoW we are all doing so great! My doc still has me on shakes for 8 more days then soft foods so I'm jealous about the real foods. I do know what you mean about the burping though....drink too fast, take pills, breathe all mean an episode of burping! Heres to continuing weight loss! CJ 246/220.5/138
DEBI
on 8/16/04 11:34 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Wow Cj............shakes for 8 more daysssssssss...boooooooooo hissssssss!!!!!!!!!!...I went to KFC last night and had mashed potatoes and green beans....I shared a meal with my 8 yr old...and we still had left overs.....toooooooo funny. And of course...the left-overs consisted of the chicken and some green beans. I can't eat meat yet and my 8yr old liked his mac & cheese and my mashed potatoes best...so we have most of the chicken strips left. Good luck with adding "REAL" food....it's going to be heaven for ya.
C J.
on 8/17/04 5:48 am - Port Hueneme, CA
You know whats funny? I'm losing intrest in "real food"! The HMR shakes are pretty good. I used to love KFC and right now it doesn't even sound very good. I'm kind of looking forward to scrambled eggs but don't feel any urgency to have some. I guess that is the idea of bing on he shakes for 4 weeks. Isn't it great that one meal can feed you and your child! I know for me in the past I would have ate my meal plus the leftovers! Have a great day! CJ 246/219/138
DEBI
on 8/17/04 6:29 am - Indianapolis, IN
lol CJ.....trust me.........those eggs will come soon enough and you will find amazing ways to cook them too. My salvation has been pasta....cooked noodles or spagetti noodles or macaroni salad (no celery yet). I am doing it the right way now. I am starting at the bottom of the food pyramid like I am supposed to and working my way up. I can't eat fresh bread yet...but a dry half a slice of toast is more than filling...haha...hard to believe. I am going to go in once a month and get a vitamin B12 shot....I don't want to mess with doing the sub-lingual ones once a week...I hear they leave a nasty after taste. Now if anyone out there can tell me a better way to get my Calcium than taking those HUGE horse pills ground up....please tell me. I am getting tired of the Flinstones vitamins too....but I can handle them. My 3 week anniversary is tomorrow...feels like weekssssssssss. I am almost completely healed...one small hole were the drain tube was and a small scab where the largest (1 inch) incision was....If it wasn't for all the burping and pain (if I eat or drink to fast) I would never know I have even had the surgery.
C J.
on 8/17/04 2:34 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Holy Moly!!! Pasta, toast, spaghetti???? I'm not allowed to have those in forever!!!!!! As for the vitamens, I'm grinding them up and mixing them into the protein shakes. I had a calcium get stuck yesterday....Never again will I try to swallow them whole. My doc ordered an iron/B12 with intrinsic factor that I take daily called Fetrinsic. Amazing how many different plans these docs have...I'm also 3 weeks out tomorrow, still have scabs on 4 out of the 5 incisions. Like you I'm amazed at how time has flown...I feel good and today actually felt skinnier then I have in a long time.... CJ 246/219/138
JulesC
on 8/18/04 3:52 am - Spring Hill, TN
Congratulations on your weight loss!! I too love being on the loser's bench. Jules
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views