So far~ so good~

Micmomof3
on 8/16/04 12:36 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hello everyone, I found this board a week ago and read everyday. I love to see how everyone around the same stage is doing! I feel really blessed, I have done great since surgery! No major problems or anything. I am almost 4wks out! I don't know how much weight I have lost at this point. It doesn't even matter to me right now. All I know is I feel the weight comming off and see it everyday when I look in the mirror. I know at week 2 I had lost 26.5lbs which I was super excited with! I have began to eat more and to excersise more! I wish you all the best in your journies to lose weight! MICHELLE
DEBI
on 8/16/04 3:14 am - Indianapolis, IN
Congrats on your surgery and weight loss so far. I admire the fact that you aren'****ching the scales...I am trying to stay off mine...lol. I had my surgery 20 days ago and I am down 20 pounds since the surgery date. Take care and happy loosingggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C J.
on 8/16/04 4:49 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hey Michelle...Sounding great! I'm almost three weeks out and the only problem I've had was today...a calcium got stuck and I lost it!! Yuck! Like you I feel realy blessed. I'm back at work and life is terrific! Talk to you soon. CJ 246/220.5/138
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views