Gas?????

jenniferwheeler
on 8/14/04 6:50 am - PA
Hi everyone, I had my surgery on 7/7/04 and I am now eating some diff. foods and I have been getting very bad gas. I have tried Gas-X and it does not work I was just wondering if anyone else has had bad gas and what they do for it. Thanks Jen
Nancy C.
on 8/14/04 7:44 am - Hersey, MI
I have bad gas also. The PA told me to take Gasx also, 1 or 2 per meal. It has helped but I still get gas. Generally I get the most gas in the late afternoon so I try to avoid eating at that time. I wait until about 8pm which gives the protein and foods I ate for breakfast and lunch and maybe a small snack at 2:30 pm time to get digested before I eat a third meal. I'm still having a hard time getting all my protein in but I can't stand the gas and bloating. Nancy C
T R.
on 8/14/04 5:27 pm
I had my surgery on 7/8 and I have had bouts of gas. I find that the baby (liquid) gas drops worked better than the phazyme or gas x. I don't know why, maybe it worked because its liquid. Give it a try, its the same (ingredient) as taking the pill, only liquid. Good luck and take care, Tami
JulesC
on 8/15/04 5:07 am - Spring Hill, TN
I had diarrhea and gas really bad, so I took Immodium chewables that were for both. It cleared up both the problems. The best thing for me when I am gassy is to get up and walk, followed by warm broth. Jules
jenniferwheeler
on 8/15/04 5:30 am - PA
Thank you all I will have to try a few of your ideas... Surg. 7/7/04....down 36lbs
Rebecca T.
on 8/20/04 4:41 am - Central, NY
Walk, walk, walk. Better yet, go up and down stairs. That always helps me (along with the gas-x). If I sit or lay down the pain gets BAD!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views